This policy takes effect from Friday 25th May 2018
GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
The Kate Buckley School Of Dance (Company Name : Ternia Ltd) is the data controller of the personal information you provide to us. This means the company determines the purposes for which, and the way, any personal data relating to dancers and their families is to be processed. Kate Buckley acts as a representative for the company regarding its data controller responsibilities; Kate can be contacted on 0857784128 or email@example.com
Her role is to oversee and monitor the company’s data procedures, and to ensure they are compliant with the GDPR.
By using our services, attending our classes, and/or website (including our mobile site), our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), our telephone information line and any other of our services, you are acknowledging that we are processing your personal information and, where necessary consenting to such practices, as outlined in this statement.
How we collect your information?
Through website contact forms and over the phone queries.
Why do we collect and use your information?
The personal data of dancers and their families, ballet teaching and assisting staff is collected and used for the following reasons:
- To inform dancers and their families of class and rehearsal schedules, theatre schedules and newsletters informing them of important notices.
- To have contact with families should an incident/illness occur.
- To keep staff up to date with the runnings of the school.
- To invite to events.
The data collected
The information the company collects and holds include the following:
- Dancers information – names, dates of birth and email addresses.
- Teachers email addresses and phone numbers
- Families information – names and email addresses.
- Relevant medical information
How long is your data stored for?
In accordance with the GDPR, the company does not store personal data indefinitely: data is only stored for as long as is necessary to complete the task for which it was collected.
Will my information be shared?
Kate Buckley School Of Dance will not share your personal information with any third parties.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Be informed about how Kate Buckley School Of Dance uses your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data Kate Buckley School Of Dance holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed.